Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is my thoughts exactly if you watch that video I shared earlier bugbee says that synthetic nutes and organic nutes break down to the exact same elements… so what is the difference? :shrug: Also from my understanding the plant will only pick a take what it wants with the exception of nitrogen it will keep picking up and storing whether it wants to or not
Not that organic vs non organic means much…..more of an ideological argument, at best from my perspective.
Interesting info on the subject..

:pass:

Interesting info on the subject..

:pass:
Thanks for the read there is some big words that one is gonna take me a minute :doh: couldn’t rep ya yet:rolleyes1:

You are so right. A horrible time to be a HCW and even more so to be a patient. Why would anyone want to work in the current conditions, severely understaffed and under appreciated/distrusted?
Walked away from the greatest career to grow weed and stay alive. Zero regrets.
Meant to reply earlier. My mom's a retired OR nurse, my sisters a nurse at Boston City, my niece is a nurse at Children's.
Conditions are terrible. At Worcester the nurses walked off over patient care conditions (ratio of nurses to patients etc) after some corporate conglomerate bought them.
All my relatives and thier nurse friends are tired, mentally drained and disenchanted. The hospitals here have brought in a large number of visiting nurses for big money as a short term fix. The issue being a percentage of them don't understand the systems so the full time staff who are earning less and already overloaded have to fix the stuff that wasn't done to standard
They're discouraged to say them least. Most of them with a lot of years on the job.

Last edited:
@ScottC :yeahthat: Yup mine can be built for < 500$ if you have some scrap materials and can weld other wise you might just be better off buys a complete unit for 500-1k depending how many bells and whistles you want
You sound like a stoner version of Macgyver. I do not have the capacity for such things, ill throw down the dough for it lol.

Welcome I will be doing something like that in the future and that quote made the spread sheet :toke: You say happy pressing huh?:eyebrows: this sweet bourbon kush is some of the strongest tasting rosin I've had strong lemon pine smell:pass:View attachment 1554135
that looks really good, makes me want to put it on a bisquit with butter lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back