Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since i had cleaned the blumat carrots real good before i installed them i decided to clean out both the entire drip loop and all the individual drippers! Soaking in hot water and vinegar now and i finally got drip clean that i been running lately so it will help keep shit from building up in future! Plus no more nutes going into reservoir! :nono:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Saw a few adult gnats between the 3 5gal pots so luckily as i layered soil in i put some bits on top of nutrient layer amd mixed se into top of pot! Also mixed up 1/2gal of mosquito bit water and hit them! Gonna turn off carrot so doesn’t open up before i want it to and gonna use some DE! Only saw 3 but i will go nuclear before its 300! :yoinks:

Oh also the 3 i saw i smashed so they wont lay any more eggs if they had already! :rofl:

A little what's up
We were really looking to put in AC since the house is 1820s and we're still on window ACs. These guys want to all basically put a heat pump in with a handler in the attic and in the basement. The main selling point is basically the heat functionality since we have an old combi boiler and radiators that's oil which is crazy expensive to run. They say we can run cool and hot with this system and it's 100% efficient at 5 degrees outside and will run until -25. That would allow us to basically just run the oil for hot water and the couple nights a year we get below 0. Heat pump system is basically about $15k cheaper then separate central air and new furnace install

We were really looking to put in AC since the house is 1820s and we're still on window ACs. These guys want to all basically put a heat pump in with a handler in the attic and in the basement. The main selling point is basically the heat functionality since we have an old combi boiler and radiators that's oil which is crazy expensive to run. They say we can run cool and hot with this system and it's 100% efficient at 5 degrees outside and will run until -25. That would allow us to basically just run the oil for hot water and the couple nights a year we get below 0. Heat pump system is basically about $15k cheaper then separate central air and new furnace install

If you are gonna spend the money, go with mitsubishi hyperheats. You can get one outside unit that can handle 4 or 5 indoor room size units you can mount on the wall or ceiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back