Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll just order them from Uncle Jim’s Worm Farm
Uncle Jim's is so far and away different from any worm castings that I've ever seen from home depot or the garden stores that it's almost like a totally different product. It's wet and jet black with worms and eggs and all sorts of stuff crawling around. I can't even imagine a big jump up from that. I'll be ordering in a couple of weeks. :smokeit: The farm is also only like 2 hours from me so that might help too

Evening kittens.....500 in the box, a pre order for another 1/4 all based on the quality of what was in the sacks......even asked if I used PGR's....nope, not me. Seems people are wiseng up to the tricks the dispo's play. Got appreciation my swag wasn't all tight, compressed, and tumbled. Seems the Growers Cut Natural brand is gaining attention.

I was there 3 days ago! When i met this guy!
View attachment 1575351

He said he has a small building or is gonna make a small space to basically make himself the tx worm ranch replacement! That was his plan a few days ago but hasn’t actually started putting that plan into action!
Soooo... you had a conversation with a llama?......how fucking high were you and what strain?. :crying:

So um....this is gonna sound dumb, but I didn't know Tracy Chapman was black.

Same for Ken Griffey and Jr, I just never watched sports but I lived in the area of the reds. Then one day I'm at a friends house and the game is on and I'm like oh wow, I guess I just never thought about it, I heard the dudes name my whole life.

Anybody here happen to know anything about ducted heat pump hvac systems before I start signing contacts? Like 5 out of 7 estimates I've got want to go that route :shrug:
First thing to consider is how well your house insulation is along the outside walls.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back