Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have some content :biggrin:

336490456_674519198012713_7941922561251604764_n.jpg

Compost yes but that is usually malibu and or oly mntn fish compost and those aren't gonna be heavy in nutrients but have tons of microbial biodiversity! Cow poop compost plus worm castings and liquid ones are all high in N and other stuff which becomes available right away after brewing! Why a life cube and solid castings or even getting good compost not made from doo-doo to brew up! Oly stuff is made from tree waste from logging and then fish carcasses from fishing stuff (place is outta washington state) and compost it together so the fishy goodness gets jnto the sticks! Then it goes so long its soft and black and shit! Wild bill knows wassup its bomb compost if u can get it! I can get it from local garden shop for $30 a bag unless he is low on gummies then i get it free! ;) :rofl:
Oly is damn good FINISHED compost. Properly finished compost will stain your hands. Oly is dense as hell and it's full of life. It's a nice step up with the fish, but it's really the life that I was after. It's the same reason I purchased BAS worm castings, but I was disappointed a bit in the quality. It was processed/handled too much for me. It did still have some life. It was in larval stage. Without my own worms growing, I would have rather got it from our Hawaiian boy.
I need to go see him at his new place. He might need some MCT oil. :eyebrows:
With Texas Worm Ranch closed, has he found a new source for worms?
I just need to order some and restart my worm bin. I'm just going to have put it in my grow room, once it's established and I see no 'funny bugs'.
Worms are the biggest missing thing in my Earthbox program. I may double my order and add some, mainly the regulars, but I'll put a few in the Jrs. I'll just order them from Uncle Jim’s Worm Farm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back