Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oly is damn good FINISHED compost. Properly finished compost will stain your hands. Oly is dense as hell and it's full of life. It's a nice step up with the fish, but it's really the life that I was after. It's the same reason I purchased BAS worm castings, but I was disappointed a bit in the quality. It was processed/handled too much for me. It did still have some life. It was in larval stage. Without my own worms growing, I would have rather got it from our Hawaiian boy.
I need to go see him at his new place. He might need some MCT oil. :eyebrows:
With Texas Worm Ranch closed, has he found a new source for worms?
I just need to order some and restart my worm bin. I'm just going to have put it in my grow room, once it's established and I see no 'funny bugs'.
Worms are the biggest missing thing in my Earthbox program. I may double my order and add some, mainly the regulars, but I'll put a few in the Jrs. I'll just order them from Uncle Jim’s Worm Farm.
I was there 3 days ago! When i met this guy!
CAF02470-8ABA-4658-B2CF-CD9ED6090B52.jpeg

He said he has a small building or is gonna make a small space to basically make himself the tx worm ranch replacement! That was his plan a few days ago but hasn’t actually started putting that plan into action!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back