Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, and this is just totally my opinion here, but one animals poop is enough.

Bat Guano, Bird Guano, Worm castings, cow manure. lol.

Its just a source of nitrogen. Its not like pokemon, you don't gotta catch them all.

First off thanks for the reps and mind you I don't know much about this stuff learning as we go... BUT pretty sure @WildBill recommends adding different sources of compost for more bio diversity

P.S. it took me forever to find that last part i couldn't remember the correct terminology

First off thanks for the reps and mind you I don't know much about this stuff learning as we go... BUT pretty sure @WildBill recommends adding different sources of compost for more bio diversity

P.S. it took me forever to find that last part i couldn't remember the correct terminology

Ok, that makes sense.

Happy birthday @Mossy :bday::bighug:
1679267307150.gif

re: Biodiversity.

This is why when I make a tea, I let it sit out overnight with the bubbler going.

You have no idea how many air born bacteria there is. Airborne yeasts, bacillus, all sorts of stuff.

This is how Lambic beers are fermented, they are left open to the air and then fermented by natural airborne yeasts.

I don't use near that much...
Ya def more stuff then necessary if u give your plants regular nutrients! Like u dont need epsom if u plants get mg on the reg! Amino acids are optional and i know my aminos are soybean hydrolysate powder and are high N so wouldn’t wanna add that! Finally got some nutrients i am gonna use this run rather then giving them decent soil and leaving them to femd for themselves! Since blumats wont mess up the waterings i am gonna do my part to hopefully not burn all the leaves off before harvest! :eyebrows::crying:

Hey @WildBill i noticed something! Are u on pc or mobile? The way u talked about cursor jumping to beginning of post after inserting a smiley i noticed (on phone anyways) after u add however many u want if u hit the smiley icon again to close out the menu cursor jumps to beginning of post…if u wait and hit the X to close them out cursor stays at end! :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back