Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1575325
U need to divide down the tea amendments by 4! U are doubling and tripling up on stuff that does the same thing and could be why stuff smells bad or why plants look burned! Check out tea labs site for some recipes that work great and use just a few inputs!
Yeah, I missed that post!
That's a LOT of stuff! Let's hope that not used all at once.

Compost yes but that is usually malibu and or oly mntn fish compost and those aren't gonna be heavy in nutrients but have tons of microbial biodiversity! Cow poop compost plus worm castings and liquid ones are all high in N and other stuff which becomes available right away after brewing! Why a life cube and solid castings or even getting good compost not made from doo-doo to brew up! Oly stuff is made from tree waste from logging and then fish carcasses from fishing stuff (place is outta washington state) and compost it together so the fishy goodness gets jnto the sticks! Then it goes so long its soft and black and shit! Wild bill knows wassup its bomb compost if u can get it! I can get it from local garden shop for $30 a bag unless he is low on gummies then i get it free! ;) :rofl:

I'm going to have to see what i can find local I'm going to get CoM lobster compost and i have EWC but was thinking I need something else to go with it for the earthboxes

I'm going to have to see what i can find local I'm going to get CoM lobster compost and i have EWC but was thinking I need something else to go with it for the earthboxes

I'm headed to Mississippi for vacation this year and I'm gonna be taking my blackstone griddle on a tailgate carrier thing. I'm gonna see if I can get a couple bags of crab fertilizer while I'm down there to bring back with me. Can't get stuff like that around here.

Ya def more stuff then necessary if u give your plants regular nutrients! Like u dont need epsom if u plants get mg on the reg! Amino acids are optional and i know my aminos are soybean hydrolysate powder and are high N so wouldn’t wanna add that! Finally got some nutrients i am gonna use this run rather then giving them decent soil and leaving them to femd for themselves! Since blumats wont mess up the waterings i am gonna do my part to hopefully not burn all the leaves off before harvest! :eyebrows::crying:

Hey @WildBill i noticed something! Are u on pc or mobile? The way u talked about cursor jumping to beginning of post after inserting a smiley i noticed (on phone anyways) after u add however many u want if u hit the smiley icon again to close out the menu cursor jumps to beginning of post…if u wait and hit the X to close them out cursor stays at end! :d5:
I didn't know it was to much...I never had issues...I had full green harvest from beginning to end....but this soil is reused from that last grow...probably has enough nutrients in it already to go the whole way.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back