Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my guess that the 4 where's waldo I have are similar....they are growing the same...two are leaning towards sativa and two are leaning towards indica......I'm thinking they are both the same in each pot....I got several different crosses they could be...all ones I made.....the smaller bushy ones are 34 dayz old the other 2 are 26....the taller ones...
20230319_185331.jpg
20230319_185338.jpg

First off thanks for the reps and mind you I don't know much about this stuff learning as we go... BUT pretty sure @WildBill recommends adding different sources of compost for more bio diversity

P.S. it took me forever to find that last part i couldn't remember the correct terminology
Just as long as you're not doing ALL of it at once.
Ya have to evaluate your sources and decrease each amendment that are duplicate of the same nute, just a different source.

Just as long as you're not doing ALL of it at once.
Ya have to evaluate your sources and decrease each amendment that are duplicate of the same nute, just a different source.

Got it building spread sheet with all these notes now not sure why I haven't yet :doh: your special too getting your own sheet:pighug::worship:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back