Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what he is trying to say is, a lot of the products you are using are overlapping each other.

You wouldn't mix up a gallon of water, add all of the GH nutrients and then also add all of the fox farm nutrients. You'd be on here like "why are my plants burning! I only added what each bottle said to add."

You're adding several forms of worm shit, bat shit, cow shit, and a bunch of other stuff. Each one of those has a crap load of nitrogen in it.
This was my last grow ...I did the exact same thing....not any issues....i think @Dankerson gave me some recipes.....
IMG_20221221_132139_01.jpg

Ok I'll cut it back then....thats what came with the tealab

I use like 10ml fish hydrolysate, 1/4 cup of molasses and 1/4 cup of worm casings to a gallon of water.

You can absolutely see the plants green up, they'll go from a light green to almost a dark blue green a day after you feed it.

I've grown up doing landscaping for my parents business, and have been working with plants a long time. I really think you are over feeding and causing nutrient burn and lockout. Think about it kind of like flooding an engine. Too much gas is just as bad as too little. Ever flooded your lawnmower and no matter how hard you yank on it, it won't start?

KISS. Keep it simple, stupid.

If u are going off that “upgraded ingredients” recipe that is for bloom! Lots of stuff on that list only shows up in their bloom teas!
167F9490-E4AC-407C-B4B0-21888A62FB53.png

And u are supposed to use a life cube OR compost! Both have similar npk so will be too much added together! I would use just the life cube and some of the castings (not the liquid ones) and i bet tea will smell much cleaner!

I use like 10ml fish hydrolysate, 1/4 cup of molasses and 1/4 cup of worm casings to a gallon of water.

You can absolutely see the plants green up, they'll go from a light green to almost a dark blue green a day after you feed it.

I've grown up doing landscaping for my parents business, and have been working with plants a long time. I really think you are over feeding and causing nutrient burn and lockout. Think about it kind of like flooding an engine. Too much gas is just as bad as too little. Ever flooded your lawnmower and no matter how hard you yank on it, it won't start?

KISS. Keep it simple, stupid.
That's way more molasses then I use I use 1tblspn to 5gal....1tsn of bat guano, 4cups of cow manure, 1/4 cup worm castings, 1cup life cube, 1/4cup meal worm castings, 1tspn of boaksh this is all in 5gal.....

If u are going off that “upgraded ingredients” recipe that is for bloom! Lots of stuff on that list only shows up in their bloom teas!
View attachment 1575330
And u are supposed to use a life cube OR compost! Both have similar npk so will be too much added together! I would use just the life cube and some of the castings (not the liquid ones) and i bet tea will smell much cleaner!
I don't use near that much...

View attachment 1575330
Ty I'll cut back...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back