Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mossy Happee Birthday auntie! :bday::pighug: ppp

bf56f3d03bd6c2c1ede98b792e7ec781.jpg

BTI powder. Blend it right into your water.

Gnatrol -

BT is great and works very well. It's not so good in a living earth setup in the soil. If you have a living earth going on and have a fungus gnat problem, then you have other issues. If you have living earth going on, it's less likely to have an outbreak.
When I had my garden, I never used in the soil, but did some experiments in places in my lawn for grub worms, but timing was critical. My biggest use was on corn on the plant itself. And that when I was block planting. When I started inter row companion planting, a lot of bug problems faded.

By all means, if you're in a chemical or plain organics, use that as a soil drench!

I add cow manure, worm castings, and bloomcity worm castings liquid, tealab fish hydrosolulate, npk yucca powder, tealab kelp and humic acid , bs molasses, tealab meal worm castings, tealab life cube, wormshit, hydroguard, vitamin c, dte gypsum powder, and npk silica powder, bat guano for veg and seabird guano for flower plus an extra table spoon of bs molasses....
1679265317572.gif

U need to divide down the tea amendments by 4! U are doubling and tripling up on stuff that does the same thing and could be why stuff smells bad or why plants look burned! Check out tea labs site for some recipes that work great and use just a few inputs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back