Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
At my last job we had the new HR guy come around to introduce himself, and my coworker told him his name was Rusty Shackleford.

We kept that shit going for like a year, it was hilarious.
Lmfao there was a member on here with that name! Not sure if still around and a name change happened! :haha::rofl:

View attachment 1575325
U need to divide down the tea amendments by 4! U are doubling and tripling up on stuff that does the same thing and could be why stuff smells bad or why plants look burned! Check out tea labs site for some recipes that work great and use just a few inputs!
I'm using their recommended amount....some things I add extra...but everything they say on the feed I do....I was told to double the bs molasses during flower.....but it calls for 6 cups cow manure I use 4....so I actually use less....

LOL!
You don't lose your 4th st because you rent. LE can't come on to the 'curtilage' of the property without a warrant or exigent circumstances involving Immediate danger to life or destruction of evidence is likely before a warrant can be obtained. The possible destruction of plants in your garden doesn't rise to this level.
I think where he lives used to be like an old school motel and updated stuff to make em into lil apartments! May not be totally accurate but something along them lines! He may say mot updated at all and just started charging monthly apartment rates! :rofl:

I'm using their recommended amount....some things I add extra...but everything they say on the feed I do....I was told to double the bs molasses during flower.....but it calls for 6 cups cow manure I use 4....so I actually use less....

I think what he is trying to say is, a lot of the products you are using are overlapping each other.

You wouldn't mix up a gallon of water, add all of the GH nutrients and then also add all of the fox farm nutrients. You'd be on here like "why are my plants burning! I only added what each bottle said to add."

You're adding several forms of worm shit, bat shit, cow shit, and a bunch of other stuff. Each one of those has a crap load of nitrogen in it.

View attachment 1575325
U need to divide down the tea amendments by 4! U are doubling and tripling up on stuff that does the same thing and could be why stuff smells bad or why plants look burned! Check out tea labs site for some recipes that work great and use just a few inputs!
20230319_174448.jpg
20230319_174439.jpg

U use who’s recommended amounts? If u mean what each ingredient says on them thats still way too mych stuff! Usually even bloom tea is max 5-6 inputs and thats including compost! Tea makes shit available immediately so u gotta go way easy on amounts and number of stuff u put in it! And using them life cubes totally eliminates need to add guano and other stuff so that is overdoing it on stuff u don’t wanna double up on!

Plus some stuff u add ain’t even supposed to be brewed! Some stuff shouldn’t go in tea period and some stuff like humic and kelp u don’t add til like 1hr before u finish brewing it! Also more molasses also means more microbes and more chance it can go anaerobic if stuff doesn’t mix well together!

U use who’s recommended amounts? If u mean what each ingredient says on them thats still way too mych stuff! Usually even bloom tea is max 5-6 inputs and thats including compost! Tea makes shit available immediately so u gotta go way easy on amounts and number of stuff u put in it! And using them life cubes totally eliminates need to add guano and other stuff so that is overdoing it on stuff u don’t wanna double up on!

Plus some stuff u add ain’t even supposed to be brewed! Some stuff shouldn’t go in tea period and some stuff like humic and kelp u don’t add til like 1hr before u finish brewing it! Also more molasses also means more microbes and more chance it can go anaerobic if stuff doesn’t mix well together!
Ok I'll cut it back then....thats what came with the tealab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back