Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All you happy Sunday Live Stoners.

Wow....Think of the Implications on that one..........every car becomes a mobile CCTV camera with Reporting to the police capability..........Wow...

:pass: Population Tracking....without the need for CCTV systems.........or any Big outlay from the Government....turn Everyone into a Walking CCTV camera....

They already have an app in the UK that the Police can link you to if you report a crime or accident...and they take control of your phone to take footage of the scene.... that they Own...not you.......

The Spy in Your Pocket..............:eyebrows:........well except for me.....I don't have one......so I'm gonna apply to be a Spy.........no CCTV profile......:crying:

Spook.......:pass:
Freighting!

Good afternoon @Mossy :pass: :bighug:

Have a hot cup right now!

And yes they are sending a new 100$ battery for free(still under warranty). I am as surprised as anyone, no pushback at all, just excellent customer service!
Tyson has Cadillac prices but they stand behind their products. I am just to cheap to buy their stuff.

I used to Love the Anthony Bordain ones...showing you a City and eating the Food.......:pass:

Anthony was such a tortured soul RIP Mr. Bordain.

So is spring tomorrow or the next day?:watering:
Not until my ass warms up!

I heated with wood for 2 years before I realized wow, I'd just rather work a little overtime sitting at my desk and pay for heat instead. Way too much work, lol.
I buy my almond wood cut and dried mostly for the pizza oven. I do have a fireplace with an insert with electric fans that I can run on my generator. It will heat the entire house to past comfortable hot in a prolonged emergency.

I don't know why people can't just grow their own weed.
Because we are not allowed to shoot them dead for stealing. :pass:

P&K locked out, probably to much Cal-Mag? Just soak the mosquito dunks in your water for 30 minute then water! They don't work just scattering them on the soil.

?🐁?
Maybe Happy Birthday @Mossy

:yay1::yay1::yay1::bday1::bday1::bday1::dragon6::dragon6::dragon6:

:crying: Not for an hour and an half............:cheersmate:...cheers....

Can you Shout up.......:yay1:...coz I Swear hubby doesnt know.....................in fact...when you said it...I had to Date Check.........:crying:

Obviously I don't know anything for sure

...and that applies to just about everything
Well just incase happy birthday whenever it may be auntie :yay1::bday:

Drogon Dracarys GIF - Drogon Dracarys Dragon Breaths Fire GIFs

If he doesn’t own said property not sure how that works! He rents and he ain’t the only tenant on the property!
LOL!
You don't lose your 4th st because you rent. LE can't come on to the 'curtilage' of the property without a warrant or exigent circumstances involving Immediate danger to life or destruction of evidence is likely before a warrant can be obtained. The possible destruction of plants in your garden doesn't rise to this level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back