Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fresh press of Night Owl 's, Star Spangled Banner 3. 4G@177°F.
View attachment 1575286
:woohoo1:
NationalGeographic_2745282_square.jpg

I've got some funky butt tea brewing for tomorrow.

I had about 1/4 cup of molasses in the fridge. Warmed that up and put it in a gallon of warm water, then added 10ml of Alaskan Fish Fertilizer and a handfull of worm poo. Put the bubbler down in there on high, and gonna let it go until I feed tomorrow morning. Good beneficial bacterias for the younger plants.

No clue if it really does anything, but it gives me something to do and makes me feel productive and like I'm treating my plants really special, LOL.
I add cow manure, worm castings, and bloomcity worm castings liquid, tealab fish hydrosolulate, npk yucca powder, tealab kelp and humic acid , bs molasses, tealab meal worm castings, tealab life cube, wormshit, hydroguard, vitamin c, dte gypsum powder, and npk silica powder, bat guano for veg and seabird guano for flower plus an extra table spoon of bs molasses....

My tents are in my office, which is detached from the house. I have an electronic deadbolt on the door, and only my wife and I know the combo. Black out curtains on the windows, including the little window on the door, plus I installed limo tent on the windows, so I can see out, but people can't see in.

When people ask to see my office, like if family is over or whatever, I just say something like I need to clean up in there. And if I'm really pushed, I'll say "The wife and I left some...toys....from our session last night, it needs cleaned up. No."
I got all my windows and doors with blackout Curtains...everything is....

I add cow manure, worm castings, and bloomcity worm castings liquid, tealab fish hydrosolulate, npk yucca powder, tealab kelp and humic acid , bs molasses, tealab meal worm castings, tealab life cube, wormshit, hydroguard, vitamin c, dte gypsum powder, and npk silica powder, bat guano for veg and seabird guano for flower plus an extra table spoon of bs molasses....

So FYI, bloomcity stuff is like half the strength of other brands. So you think you are getting a good deal, but its not. I bought a gallon of bloom city calmag and it was half the strength of the prevous calmag I was using.

Same for their silicone. I looked at what they said to add to a gallon vs GH brand Si, and it was way more.

The Southern Ag Fungicide stuff has literally a million times more bacillus beneficial bacteria than hydroguard. Like, if you do the math on it, and I don't really know how but I've seen it explained on youtube, its a million times more concentrated.

After my "tea" has time to bubble over night and really build up the funk-o-meter, I will add kelp, humic acid, Si, and the GH nutes. but I didn't want to do anything to prevent bacteria from blooming with the aerator in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back