Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got 2 marshydro one ts1000 one one fc3000, one Hlg 650r Diablo series, one 270w Hlg diy, one 240w linqool cheap off Amazon.....I got 4 side lights, 2 Cree far red uv bars, and a hlg uva bar....I sold 4 lights I had all Amazon cheapys....I should of kept them.....that would of gave me more space to grow.....oh well the KUSH II is my next....you can change the spectrum from anywhere in the world....
For $1500 + tax it better grow arms and trim the weed when the plants finish! :rofl::crying:

Seriously man, so like, go to Lowes and look at the fridges with android tablets and stuff built in.

I looked at an LG and it had a bigger motherboard than my PC.

A fridge is just a friggin thermostat, a relay, and a compressor. Why complicate it so much?

1678667232949.gif

I am honestly really against this whole "internet of things".

Like, my fridge does not need to know the weather.

And, my cheap Power over Ethernet cameras had to be blocked on my home router from calling home back to china with who knows what.
Fridge start sending u text messages reminding u to exercise after all u ate the day before! :haha::rofl:

Maybe it can also remind u not to buy Smithfield bacon! :crying:

Check out Benton's bacon. I mail order that and their country ham prosciutto. If you like really smoky bacon, thats the ticket. All the fine dining restaurants in the south and many other places use it. Around $8 a pound. The only drawback is the shipping is a little pricey.

Usually buy our meats from the Amish/Mennonite folks around here or butcher shops, but I totally forgot about the time change today and they all close pretty early on Sundays :doh:
But here's a bacon wrapped meatloaf with the useable strips of bacon that it got turned into
PXL_20230312_234444064.jpg

Usually buy our meats from the Amish/Mennonite folks around here or butcher shops, but I totally forgot about the time change today and they all close pretty early on Sundays :doh:
But here's a bacon wrapped meatloaf with the useable strips of bacon that it got turned into
View attachment 1573036

I go to the amish deli near me for lunches.

$6.25 for a 8" pretzel bread sub with 1/2 lb of meat and cheese.

I'm partial to the kahns bologna and american, just because it makes me feel like a kid again.

But rare roast beef and swiss on rye is fantastic too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back