Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else having an issue with videos? The picture will show up, but I cant play them. No youtube or any other info. Just a picture.

Could be my computer. I use a old Mac for general internet and it hasn't been updated in a LONG time

Sometimes but i think it's how i copied the link.. As long as i use the share button on youtube all is good unless its short

Yes, mostly Viparspectra and two Mars 1000. Gives me around 900 watts for the room.
I got 2 marshydro one ts1000 one one fc3000, one Hlg 650r Diablo series, one 270w Hlg diy, one 240w linqool cheap off Amazon.....I got 4 side lights, 2 Cree far red uv bars, and a hlg uva bar....I sold 4 lights I had all Amazon cheapys....I should of kept them.....that would of gave me more space to grow.....oh well the KUSH II is my next....you can change the spectrum from anywhere in the world....

I am honestly really against this whole "internet of things".

Like, my fridge does not need to know the weather.

And, my cheap Power over Ethernet cameras had to be blocked on my home router from calling home back to china with who knows what.

Sometimes but i think it's how i copied the link.. As long as i use the share button on youtube all is good unless its short

Naw bro when it does this every single video has no play arrow not just some of them! :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back