Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo bud! Welcome back :woohoo1: Site upgrades this weekend so everythings been a bit wonky. Whole site was down for like 24 hours. How was vacation? Supposed to be autoflower.org soon enough

Thanks brah! Friggin awesome!!! Chowed some amazing food, got to surf(got pummeled by surf was more like it), saw some cool architecture, and drank a shit ton of Port, and met some cool peoples! Everyone was super friendly that we met. Ate enough pastiche de nata and seafood to feed a small country.

Was in Lisbon for 5 days, drove north up the coast and hit a couple of towns a little inland along the way, and 3 days in Porto

Couple of hippie locals got me baked a couple times which always makes the trip better! Got the hookup in Porto after meeting a guy in a restaurant/bar that runs one of the best port lodges in Porto. Bought the guy a few shots and we started blabbing about food and wine. Ended up getting friggin blistered!!! Had no idea he was one of the masters for a port lodge until the end of the night. Invited us there the next day, gave us the grand tour, and gave me 4 bottles of VERY nice port. Couldn't thank the guy enough...

Will probably go back in December or January!

That is the thick cut :yoinks: Applewood smoked thick cut specifically. And that shit was like $12:naughtystep:

Check out Benton's bacon. I mail order that and their country ham prosciutto. If you like really smoky bacon, thats the ticket. All the fine dining restaurants in the south and many other places use it. Around $8 a pound. The only drawback is the shipping is a little pricey.

He's an acquired taste.

I didn't like him until he bought that little beater car and turned it into like a lawn mower, and then a fire truck. And the minivan spaceshuttle had my dying laughing.
definitely it's his delivery of the material that I find annoying sometimes

Anyone else having an issue with videos? The picture will show up, but I cant play them. No youtube or any other info. Just a picture.

Could be my computer. I use a old Mac for general internet and it hasn't been updated in a LONG time
I have had that happen before! Usually gotta log out and log back in and they will have the play arrow! Does it on my iPhone at times and no clue why! :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back