Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My carnivorous plants.... @NORB YIPPLS I add moss I find in the park...it's everywhere and it helps hold moisture and they love it.....plus it looks good......I always spray spinosad.....but after that it's good to go......
20230312_172257.jpg

Hey Hey Hey!!!

Back from the trip and recovering today. What's goin on with the site? My desktop link didn't work, so did a search and Autoflower.org popped up as the first thing in the search. It wouldn't let me in and had to click some other related thing and finally got in???????????

Didn't know if my computer was F'd up, I was f'd up, or something else was f'd up...

Any good shit go down in the last two weeks? That's a lot of posts to go back through!

Hey Hey Hey!!!

Back from the trip and recovering today. What's goin on with the site? My desktop link didn't work, so did a search and Autoflower.org popped up as the first thing in the search. It wouldn't let me in and had to click some other related thing and finally got in???????????

Didn't know if my computer was F'd up, I was f'd up, or something else was f'd up...

Any good shit go down in the last two weeks? That's a lot of posts to go back through!
Yo bud! Welcome back :woohoo1: Site upgrades this weekend so everythings been a bit wonky. Whole site was down for like 24 hours. How was vacation? Supposed to be autoflower.org soon enough

Hey Hey Hey!!!

Welcome back buddy

Hey Hey Hey!!!

Yo bud! Welcome back :woohoo1: Site upgrades this weekend so everythings been a bit wonky. Whole site was down for like 24 hours. How was vacation? Supposed to be autoflower.org soon enough
Yeah that site got upgraded and still being fixed this link works best for me there's also a app now but I'm torn on using it i like using one browser and multiple tabs rather then multiple windows :shrug: Install app using these steps hobbes shared this morning
The AFN Desktop Application:
View attachment 1572877

Install:
View attachment 1572878

Windows 10 Desktop Shortcut:

View attachment 1572879

And the app:

View attachment 1572880

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back