Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not much lazy sunday :pass:
Well I suppose I should get something accomplished today going to do some cleaning got irrigation parts cleaned and ready cleaning fans now :toke:
image.jpg

Just got back from taking my girls out for their b-day to the Brazillian steakhouse.

Food was great, but the waitress sucked. I must look like a bad tipper or something, even though I often tip 20-25%. I get that I'm under 40 and have to older looking kids, so maybe that makes people think I'm poor? We just chose to have kids early, I had a good job, and we just said well lets get it over with so we can still have fun afterwards.

I was coughing most of the way home due to allergy issues, and I finally coughed hard enough to make myself dry heave, and I just had the pleasure of enjoying all that meat a 2nd time while doubled over on my back porch. .....yay.
Sorry to hear your waitress was a jerk. Don't think negative u sound like u doin a good job with your kids to me :bighug::pass:

Sorry to hear your waitress was a jerk. Don't think negative u sound like u doin a good job with your kids to me :bighug::pass:

She was latina, and my wife is latina. I wonder if it was some sort of racial thing like she was salty my wife is with a white guy or something. IDK.

Noice. Good to keep up with. I skipped a couple times and mine were gross last time.:nono:
Yeah it doesn't take long for them to get nasty I try to do it between each run ever since I had bugs real bad I clean/sanitize everything between runs:condom:

She might just hate her job like most of the people in the restaurant industry :shrug:

Fair point. But it did seem like she was taking care of her other tables quite a bit more than us.

Oh well. I still tipped her $20 on a $120 meal even though I only saw her the once until she brought my check.

I hate Columbus. Its the worst city to drive through. That and Dayton. Poorly laid out.

Fair point. But it did seem like she was taking care of her other tables quite a bit more than us.

Oh well. I still tipped her $20 on a $120 meal even though I only saw her the once until she brought my check.

I hate Columbus. Its the worst city to drive through. That and Dayton. Poorly laid out.
The rodizio places around here the waitresses will usually come out with a guy cutting a different meat every couple of minutes. It's pretty awesome

The rodizio places around here the waitresses will usually come out with a guy cutting a different meat every couple of minutes. It's pretty awesome

So at this one, the guys with the meat just kind of cycle through and ask if you want any. The hostess seats you, and then the waitress gets your drinks and stuff.

There is also a buffet with like cold stuff. I REALLY like their seafood salad, they use pasta shells, and its really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back