Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The gnomes had a party last night...strippers and all....they still havnt been to sleep....and I don't think it's snow in the tent...lol the gnomes are all geeked up....
20230312_120241.jpg
20230312_115844.jpg

The gnomes had a party last night...strippers and all....they still havnt been to sleep....and I don't think it's snow in the tent...lol the gnomes are all geeked up....View attachment 1572951View attachment 1572952
They sure do like partying! My Gnomes told me you just can not contain St. Pattys day to just one day, they have been partying it up all month,,,,LOL :rofl:

They sure do like partying! My Gnomes told me you just can not contain St. Pattys day to just one day, they have been partying it up all month,,,,LOL :rofl:
I went to st.pattys parade yesterday....I wore a green leprechaun hat, green suspenders, a green bead tie, and clover socks pulled up...dressed in all black....and I'm tatted..all the lady's were checking me out...lol wife was getting jealous.....

I just chopped a bunch of plants in my only tent. I had run them 12/12 from seed because I needed to flower some clones. I've harvested everything in the tent that's ready. These two ladies are left, they have been pollinated, but are a very long way from harvest. I flipped the tent back to summer and am going to reveg and see if I still get seeds from them.

My guess is that they'll happily reveg and bring the seeds full term as well.

Doug's Varin
View attachment 1572935

Purple Canyon
View attachment 1572936

FWIW, I don't think I'll ever run 12/12 from seed again. It's not a great way to a good harvest for me.
Where did you find Doug's Varin????

Good Morfnoevight All you Happy Sunday Live Stoners.

Sob @PinkyNotTheBrain .....................:headbang:...they Locked me out...................:yoinks:.....I couldn't get back in until @St. Tom dropped me a Link............and a Guide Dog...........:pass:.....

:crying:
If you put the WWW in front of autoflower.org it should work now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back