Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just chopped a bunch of plants in my only tent. I had run them 12/12 from seed because I needed to flower some clones. I've harvested everything in the tent that's ready. These two ladies are left, they have been pollinated, but are a very long way from harvest. I flipped the tent back to summer and am going to reveg and see if I still get seeds from them.

My guess is that they'll happily reveg and bring the seeds full term as well.

Doug's Varin
20230312_114717.jpg

Purple Canyon
20230312_114711.jpg

FWIW, I don't think I'll ever run 12/12 from seed again. It's not a great way to a good harvest for me.

U poor thing!!!
SOMEONE GET THIS WOMAN SOME FROGS STAT!!!

Did it work?

:biggrin: No...But Thanks for Trying.........................
frogspa.gif

I gave them a little food today......... 3 days @35C...... 15C overnight temps.....they might start to Lift.......:headbang:

:biggrin: No...But Thanks for Trying.........................View attachment 1572937..............

I gave them a little food today......... 3 days @35C...... 15C overnight temps.....they might start to Lift.......:headbang:
When my Christmas cactus stops flowering i start to movin outside lookin around the leaf beds looking for sprouts and i think i might have brought back a raspberry bush. One lonely little stick🤞

Damn! This is the guy that sooooooo wanted to steal our tune in this customer's Mustang. It was 09 with the 5.4 DOHC, I believe it was that year. He took it to Shelby for some cosmetic work. Nothing that would alter the tune. It was 'Shelby' name brand stuff that they don't build themselves. I was a little pissed, since I had given the kid a quote for everything installed and I damn well know I was cheaper. Some silly ass 'Shelby' marketing crap. He was good, ruthless actually, with marketing. He sure as hell fell back on that name of his.
Anyway, they have to check out the vehicle before they work on it and they can't believe how well it drives and with the amount of power.
This guy gets my info from the kid and he calls up. He asks questions about the car, buttering me up with praise all along. I know something is going on. He finally comes out with what he's calling for. He wants me to send him the tune. At one time, you could suck custom tunes out of the computer. Asses like this guy, would go around tracks and suck tunes and play like they tweaked the tune for them. They would then use that tune as a base. With much bitching and hollering, SCT finally made the tune encrypted so that only the creator could see or manipulate it.
He wanted me to send him the tune unlocked so they could make any needed changes caused by the mods. I told him nothing they're doing would change a thing in the tune, but if you're worried, just throw it up on the dyno and send me some logs. I'll change anything you think it needs done and sent the tune to you.........locked.
He was pissed! He was used to getting his way. He started talking about customer care.......bla bla bla! Go ask the kid if he's happy with my work! LOL! I started listing off a few names. I asked him if he recognized any. He replied yes. They all live in Scottsdale, right? Again a yes. I sent those people to you. They wanted me to build them a KR(Shelby King of the Road model) level car with a full warranty. Naturally, I would only warrant MY work, so I told them about the KR and where to get it.
Still wasn't good enough, so I told him to have a nice day, bye. I called my customer and advised him on what was going on. I reassured him nothing in the tune would need changing.
A month later, the car was back in the shop to fix two things they installed. The kid apologized as he paid his bill. He got charged book hours too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back