Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool! I have her on a 12" stand so she gets proper light, everything else in the cabinet is significantly larger. She has started to drink less, but I haven't seen any fade showing up yet.
I wouldn't expect much color loss in the foliage they just start drinking less then the trichs get cloudy fairly quick. When i tried leaving them a couple extra weeks just cuz they never get much amber and that good earthy taste changes and its no bueno.

I wouldn't expect much color loss in the foliage they just start drinking less then the trichs get cloudy fairly quick. When i tried leaving them a couple extra weeks just cuz they never get much amber and that good earthy taste changes and its no bueno.
I am contemplating making a + out of two lengths of the 2020 aluminum extrusion I use for lights, attach 2 light strips and suspend that from the existing light down below the foliage pointing upwards, just a wild stoner thought.... :hookah:

So how many did you order?

I make my own; remember those big, "stronger rubber" punching balloons you could buy at the gas station or grocery store? I just tie one of those to the toilet seat lid. Every poop is a chance to work on my speed bag.

I make my own; remember those big, "stronger rubber" punching balloons you could buy at the gas station or grocery store? I just tie one of those to the toilet seat lid. Every poop is a chance to work on my speed bag.
Is that what the kids are calling it these days?

I'm playing passenger princess, we've got just under another 3 hours to go. The bathing suit did end up fitting BTW, so thats a plus lol. Winter weather advisory for the town were headed to but it looks like the snow should clear up around 3 for a few hours. We won't really be leaving the resort so should give us a good arrival window at least. Hubby learned to drive in winter in SD so he knows what he's doing at least lol.

I am contemplating making a + out of two lengths of the 2020 aluminum extrusion I use for lights, attach 2 light strips and suspend that from the existing light down below the foliage pointing upwards, just a wild stoner thought.... :hookah:
pinky-and-the-brain-clear-to-me-3315g4hsgr1qf0zb.gif

pinky+and+the+brain.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back