Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
laughcry.gif

Just got back from taking my girls out for their b-day to the Brazillian steakhouse.

Food was great, but the waitress sucked. I must look like a bad tipper or something, even though I often tip 20-25%. I get that I'm under 40 and have to older looking kids, so maybe that makes people think I'm poor? We just chose to have kids early, I had a good job, and we just said well lets get it over with so we can still have fun afterwards.

I was coughing most of the way home due to allergy issues, and I finally coughed hard enough to make myself dry heave, and I just had the pleasure of enjoying all that meat a 2nd time while doubled over on my back porch. .....yay.
We said fuck cooking a turkey and went to a brazilian steakhouse for thanksgiving and it was off the chain! The waiter/waitress tho have easy ass job just taking drink orders and checking on tables! They have someone who refills water, clears plates, and the cooks bring the meat so the wait staff there shouldn’t have much to bitch about unless they are just naturally unfriendly! :shrug:

@Mañ'O'Green or @Son of Hobbes quick question….

Not sure if its just me but since the change over using this forum on mobile i have noticed whenever u refresh page to load new posts it is extremely slow before it finishes the refresh! And if u are partway down page it reloads at top of page and if u try to scroll down before it finishes loading the page then starts jumping all around! Do i need to post this in that link Hobbes put up or is that just for the app thingamajig??

Gh
@Mañ'O'Green or @Son of Hobbes quick question….

Not sure if its just me but since the change over using this forum on mobile i have noticed whenever u refresh page to load new posts it is extremely slow before it finishes the refresh! And if u are partway down page it reloads at top of page and if u try to scroll down before it finishes loading the page then starts jumping all around! Do i need to post this in that link Hobbes put up or is that just for the app thingamajig??
I experienced some assorted weirdness early on but it seems to have mostly sorted itself out by now. I just now noticed something super cool, though. I posted and it said, "[blah blah] posts... Want to view them?" I clicked it, and the posts loaded faster than I've ever seen on the sites running this software. There's some threading going on...

Hot damn these buds getting greasy! :eyebrows::woohoo1:

A28BBED7-862A-444C-AB2E-A092EA630A74.jpeg
49862D4D-D80B-4770-AF8C-1496BBE1853E.jpeg
E2754BEC-13F4-4C11-BBBB-DF4B1C76CCA7.jpeg
A7585948-BC90-4338-B746-ABA7338E80EE.jpeg

I’m too lazy to scroll back 3 pages but whoever said they did their photos 12/12 from seed i did same thing basically with this 1! It was on day 3 when tent got flipped and it took forever and still hadn’t started flower so dropped to 11/13 and was showing pistols in about a week! This is lil over 5 weeks after that! Def will wait 10-15 days next time i wanna flip em quick! :d5:

Gh

I experienced some assorted weirdness early on but it seems to have mostly sorted itself out by now. I just now noticed something super cool, though. I posted and it said, "[blah blah] posts... Want to view them?" I clicked it, and the posts loaded faster than I've ever seen on the sites running this software. There's some threading going on...
Lmfao it has done that forever! If u are writing a message and someone posts something in between what was there and u hitting reply it has always popped up and said “new posts have been made since your last reply” with a button that said view them! ;)

Hot damn these buds getting greasy! :eyebrows::woohoo1:

View attachment 1572994View attachment 1572995View attachment 1572996View attachment 1572997

I’m too lazy to scroll back 3 pages but whoever said they did their photos 12/12 from seed i did same thing basically with this 1! It was on day 3 when tent got flipped and it took forever and still hadn’t started flower so dropped to 11/13 and was showing pistols in about a week! This is lil over 5 weeks after that! Def will wait 10-15 days next time i wanna flip em quick! :d5:
dUCUhvo.jpg

Lmfao it has done that forever! If u are writing a message and someone posts something in between what was there and u hitting reply it has always popped up and said “new posts have been made since your last reply” with a button that said view them! ;)

LoL that's true. ;) But after you click them they load ten times faster than they did before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back