Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of our appliances are "smart" at this point. I don't need the oven to text me when it's preheated or the dishwasher to tell me when it's done but they do, do that... The washer and dryer notifications can save a lot of time though since we'll be doing other stuff and forget about them a lot. Can get a couple extra loads done in a day just because of the notifications :thumbsup: Refrigerator is the only appliance we haven't had to replace since we bought the house so it's a regular fridge

Most of our appliances are "smart" at this point. I don't need the oven to text me when it's preheated or the dishwasher to tell me when it's done but they do, do that... The washer and dryer notifications can save a lot of time though since we'll be doing other stuff and forget about them a lot. Can get a couple extra loads done in a day just because of the notifications :thumbsup: Refrigerator is the only appliance we haven't had to replace since we bought the house so it's a regular fridge

We've updated most of our appliances but none of them are smart we didn't want to spend the extra on that stuff... Tv's and Alexa's are a different story for the girls not me:doh:

We've updated most of our appliances but none of them are smart we didn't want to spend the extra on that stuff... Tv's and Alexa's are a different story for the girls not me:doh:
Bought the house a couple of months before the pandemic started. Which worked out great since property values have more then doubled here. But everything broke when it was hard to get anything, so options were limited. Plus the wife likes technology stuff, so you know how that goes :face:

We went backwards.

Bought a brand new set of front loader washer / dryer that only last 3 years before the circuit boards were dead and needed replaced.

Went to a used appliance shop and bought commercial whirlpools for $100 each and they've worked perfect for 10 years now.

Bought the house a couple of months before the pandemic started. Which worked out great since property values have more then doubled here. But everything broke when it was hard to get anything, so options were limited. Plus the wife likes technology stuff, so you know how that goes :face:
Lucky my wife doesn't like that kind of stuff
We went backwards.

Bought a brand new set of front loader washer / dryer that only last 3 years before the circuit boards were dead and needed replaced.

Went to a used appliance shop and bought commercial whirlpools for $100 each and they've worked perfect for 10 years now.

Well I hope that's the not case cause mine is working mint since i replaced the pump really don't wanna spend 300$ on a circuit board if that's the problem

Most of the new exercise equipment has frikkin
Big screen tvs on them. You have to have a subscription to use. Bose speakers you can’t play your music through without paying.

I have a set of edifier speakers I got on amazon that I LOVE. For the price point, they are fantastic.

Amazon product

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back