Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
perhaps changing the size of some of the elements in the upper frame will move the profile and notifications icon back down to the bottom of the frame so that we don't have to scroll all the way to the top of the screen to see the lightbulb button.

If this feedback begins to be seen as remarks from the peanut gallery just let me know and I'll go bug someone else. I recognize that not everyone appreciates my comments.

I really wanted a hot roast beast sandwich for dinner tonight, so off to the store for some Boars Head rare roast beef I went.....I absolutely hate going to the store with people in it, too damned crowded, even if it is just three other shoppers, I prefer 7am shopping and all the slackers are still in bed!!!!!! LOL

Anyone on PS4, PS5, xbox steam or pc gaming.
If you have the option to add a gamer tag add “AFN” I have across all my games I play online fingers crossed hopefully some of us can game together?
Looking to see if I can....Anyways, I log in on steam as BilldeCat.

Hey guys, I am TEMPORARILY opening up two new themes for some testing:

AFN Empire (Light)
AFN Empire (Dark)

There's a glaring background issue I'm working on with Dark when you hover over some things; but I wanted to get some feel and feedback on them if you would be so kindly.
Hey,

an idea is to maybe make this whole container clickable to open/close contents instead of current small toggle switch
toggle_whole_container.png

peace:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back