Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I am TEMPORARILY opening up two new themes for some testing:

AFN Empire (Light)
AFN Empire (Dark)

There's a glaring background issue I'm working on with Dark when you hover over some things; but I wanted to get some feel and feedback on them if you would be so kindly.

The orange is... bright. Not as bright as the light grey background with white text for items in focus, but still.

The orange is... bright. Not as bright as the light grey background with white text for items in focus, but still.

Aye, that's what I was thinking. Haha. Let me see if I can toggle the colors on it. If you see changes while browsing, I'm pressing back room buttons.

Not as bright as the light grey background with white text for items in focus, but still.

Yeah and that's default; that kills me. That's what I was mentioning before; I'm looking at the color palette now.

Hey guys, I am TEMPORARILY opening up two new themes for some testing:

AFN Empire (Light)
AFN Empire (Dark)

There's a glaring background issue I'm working on with Dark when you hover over some things; but I wanted to get some feel and feedback on them if you would be so kindly.
Both worked fine as far as I can tell, but my stoned ass couldn't find the "alert" bell icon. Are you referring to the grey colored bars with pages, as glare?

Both worked fine as far as I can tell, but my stoned ass couldn't find the "alert" bell icon. Are you referring to the grey colored bars with pages, as glare?

You have to scroll up to see the alerts.

The default backgrounds when you hover over items was the same color as the text nearly (be default,) so trying to change it up (that was the issue I was referring to.)

1678470373736.png

I tweaked it down to this:

1678470451767.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back