Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been talking to my wife the last few weeks about how we both dislike some of the weed strain names.

Some are great. Peach Crescendo. Blue Dream.

Or descriptive - Grapefruit. Runtz. Purple Punch

Some just aren't helpful, like Jack Herer. Like, ok, how does that describe anything?

And then you get to the really dumb stuff.

Bloodwreck. Violator. stuff like that.

I was joking ISO needs to standardize weed strain names.

And then we'd have to say we are ISO 9006.001.343 compliant, and names would be even dumber than they are now. LOL.

friday dose of vitamin E...
devils-horn-smiley-emoticon.gif
ppp

Thanks for the reps, @Mossy!

I've been talking to my wife the last few weeks about how we both dislike some of the weed strain names.

Some just aren't helpful, like Jack Herer. Like, ok, how does that describe anything?

And then we'd have to say we are ISO 9006.001.343 compliant, and names would be even dumber than they are now. LOL.
Standardized names will end up with strains that sound like drug names.

Just ask your doctor if doublegraparuntzamab is right for you! May cause drowsiness, munchies, caring a whole whole lot and whatthefuckishtat.

Jack Herer is a real person. Wrote the emperor wears no clothes

Hey guys, I am TEMPORARILY opening up two new themes for some testing:

AFN Empire (Light)
AFN Empire (Dark)

There's a glaring background issue I'm working on with Dark when you hover over some things; but I wanted to get some feel and feedback on them if you would be so kindly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back