Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prepping the 39x39 up for a Night Owl Seeds two tester strain run...
Screenshot_20230310-141654~2.png
:vibe:

:pass:

You gotta move Home @PinkyNotTheBrain ...........?
New sight new burrow is what i meant. Not really what I was talking about but on the subject for the last 2 days im at home switching rooms in my house for the 3rd time cuz i can't wake up to aunty cranking the heat anymore. She already wearing a sweater and a hoodie and turns up the heat. I wake up drenched in sweat every night and I keep getting ear and sinus infections from dryness. I do sheet laundry like im wetting the bed🤣 I woke up and it was 83° 17% h in my room with the window cracked and fan and humidifier . Humidifier don't do shit cuz the heat never stops blowing. Room on the otherside of the house only has one register and its furthest from the furnace, just cramped, so i gotta move all her storage out of the room and all my stuff back in.

Flippin eck @blue you had me ROFPMSL (Rolling on the floor pissing myself laughing)
Are you saying I'm a G.O.A.T? Greatest Of All Time, you flatter me (Insert relevant emojis here when available crying, rolling around and laughing)!
Happy Friday! Seeing as I already given @Mossy a fish song, I'm gonna give you a "Whalefish" song, futhermore seeing as we all had a jolly time of it with sea shanties the other day, after @Mossy posted the Trailerpark Boys version of the "Wellerman"Sea Shanty, this song is a modern take on a sea shanty (well sotrta anyway)!

I like to blast sea shanties from my Alexa through the kitchen window when I'm working in my front garden... the neighbors definitely think I'm nuts lol

Anyone on PS4, PS5, xbox steam or pc gaming.
If you have the option to add a gamer tag add “AFN” I have across all my games I play online fingers crossed hopefully some of us can game together?
Idk how to do that 😕 and my psn is linked to my irl usernames lol

Hey @Son of Hobbes couple things I’ve noticed not sure if you have when you tag someone in dark theme it doesn’t highlight the name makes it look like you tagged them wrong.. Also names on quotes are very hard to see who was quoted.. just minor details but thought you might want to hear
A7455A15-F3AB-410A-AC6E-A68E6F631E5A.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back