Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1678255539747.jpg

I was all excited I'd be getting my Saturdays back after #3s performances this weekend since the spring ballet will be over... then her musical theater director emailed me cause she wants her for one on one rehearsal Saturdays from here out lmfao.

I been doing better but im always hungry, im supposed to be gaining weight but I'm not. Got my a1c down to 7.8 but back up to 8.1 last visit but from originally after 4 days in the hospital on insulin it was 13.9. Then after a year of eating basically no carbs, no sugar i was still 12.6. finally after my pancreas stent last June it started coming down
Not good numbers Pinky, even with insulin you can't get it down? Are you a type 1 diabetic? I did Bydureon for a couple of years but the insurance stopped covering it $900 a month was too much but it worked well when I took it.

I was all excited I'd be getting my Saturdays back after #3s performances this weekend since the spring ballet will be over... then her musical theater director emailed me cause she wants her for one on one rehearsal Saturdays from here out lmfao.
Hard to tell what she's got planned. Could be a solo thing, could be she needs her for the older groups Annie performance, idk. She absolutely adores that teacher though so she was beyond excited to find out she's going to get extra time with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back