Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not good numbers Pinky, even with insulin you can't get it down? Are you a type 1 diabetic? I did Bydureon for a couple of years but the insurance stopped covering it $900 a month was too much but it worked well when I took it.
No im type 2 im on metformin now but I was put on the insulin for a little cuz it was so high. Idk if I eat right and keep my sugar in check im starving and I can't sleep cuz I'm hungry. I wake up and make a burger but still n I eat so much healthy food i don't get full i just can't chew anymore

coff.gif

Free refils all day.......:coffee:

No im type 2 im on metformin now but I was put on the insulin for a little cuz it was so high. Idk if I eat right and keep my sugar in check im starving and I can't sleep cuz I'm hungry. I wake up and make a burger but still n I eat so much healthy food i don't get full i just can't chew anymore
Have you tried digestive enzymes and probiotics. If you are eating but not chewing the food good enough you have a harder time digesting it and maybe not getting the nutrition out of the food leaving you hungry?

These are not real expensive and I take them for another reason but the fancy Beverly Hills doctor who's infomercial I watched talked about how many peeps eat to fast and don't chew their food enough. Her pills with a "special ingredients" to help get the nutrition out of the food similar to these were what she was selling for 5 times the price. Anyhow they work well for me.

2023-03-07_22-47-38.jpg

Have you tried digestive enzymes and probiotics. If you are eating but not chewing the food good enough you have a harder time digesting it and maybe not getting the nutrition out of the food leaving you hungry?

These are not real expensive and I take them for another reason but the fancy Beverly Hills doctor who's infomercial I watched talked about how many peeps eat to fast and don't chew their food enough. Her pills with a "special ingredients" to help get the nutrition out of the food similar to these were what she was selling for 5 times the price. Anyhow they work well for me.

View attachment 1571732
That was the first thing the nutritionist tried said cuz I eat so much so fast but even slowing down eating 2 meals a day with them for 3 weeks and on the probiotics i had the same results :shrug: only thing that's kinda worked is i just have pre made burgers in the fridge and I throw one ( or a couple two tree) in between meals

@Mossy
You know how I said the beast from the East wasn't coming to my neck of the woods?
welllllllllllllllllllllll............ I woke up to a winter wonder land with snow everywhere!!!
I'll see if I can get some pics for you!
:snow1::snow2::snow3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back