Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, hubby bringing me the good stuff (not really these taste like ass but the relief was immediate)
View attachment 1571630
Ive been off this stuff since i started drinking aloe. I actually forgot all about it til @Mossy brought it up. I had tearing in my throat from acid reflux and puking so much the aloe was so soothing. (Don't eat any of the outside of the leaf it gives you the poops! :smoking:)

Noice I haven't played Skyrim in a minute. I bought whatever anniversary came out cuz my ex done stolt it. I lost all my progress anyway, i had to buy a new hard drive then couldn't remember my psn name or password :doh: :crying:
You should get ESO and play with me lmao it's not cross platform and hobbes is one of those buttheads that only plays PC lmfao

I wanna know wtf my 11 year old was talking about necromancy this morning for though lol
It's a Minecraft thing. Weirded me out when the kid 1st started mentioning it :crying:

It's a Minecraft thing. Weirded me out when the kid 1st started mentioning it :crying:
ESO is about to release a Necrom update too lmao so it was already in my brain :rofl:

Fast buds blackberry All i did was top at the fifth and cut the first nodes off. She trained herself wish all my plants did this. First ever for me. Never had the side branches grow over the top without some lst or training. excited to see what she grows into View attachment 1571609View attachment 1571610
Am down to my last jar of Blackberry. Definitely the strongest smelling weed I have yet to grow. And your going to love the colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back