Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am down to my last jar of Blackberry. Definitely the strongest smelling weed I have yet to grow. And your going to love the colors.
I'm growing some fat blueberry now. Definitely want to try black berry next.
Blackberry was my VERY first grow,,, I loved what I got off her, but just 35grams(I didn't know what I was doing back then, LOL)

Frustrating i guess im waiting another day to start my next grow cuz apparently we just don't get mail anymore. Had to just walk in at grocery store where I pay utilities and be like uh how much is my gas and electric cuz its due but i never got a bill. I got a check, 2 packages and some beans late already. Check is 8 days late packages are 6 beans 5 days late

Frustrating i guess im waiting another day to start my next grow cuz apparently we just don't get mail anymore. Had to just walk in at grocery store where I pay utilities and be like uh how much is my gas and electric cuz its due but i never got a bill. I got a check, 2 packages and some beans late already. Check is 8 days late packages are 6 beans 5 days late

Yeah, mail sucks around here too.

Still waiting on my melon seeds.

Ok, guys who use Fox Farm or other high end potting mix. I was at rural king on Saturday and it was $25 a bag vs $4 a bag for store brand.

Is it REALLY worth that much?
My two soils of choice are Fox Farm Happy Frog and Coast of Maine Stonington Blend Growers Choice. Never had as good of a success with none cannabis specific brands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back