Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, hubby bringing me the good stuff (not really these taste like ass but the relief was immediate)
View attachment 1571630
I'd be in deep doo doo if that stuff got scarce up here. Sorry to hear that you have been dealing with that. :pighug:

Anyone ever herd of breeders selling there pollen? Mosca is doing it. First I think I have herd of it. Got an email from dc seed exchange saying it.

I was thinking about giving away my 2x2 tent and then I thought you know what no, I might want to cross some plants, and I don't want to get pollen all over one of my main tents. So I think I'm gonna hold onto it for that.

My wife loves loves loves super duper fruity stuff like runtz and zkittelz. And my favorite is blue dream. I thought it would be fun if I crossed them, and made our own variety out of our favorites.

Yeah, I've heard of that. So you can get pollen from known genetics.

Kind of a cool idea, really.
They might be on to something. Definitely caught my attention if it was autos Id even consider trying it out. Looked to be for a photo
A3DCBF5B-BB7B-4230-9CCE-3A03C741DA76.jpeg

He was playing *something* before school. Thought he was still on a Zelda kick but it could have been skyrim maybe? I've been playing ESO which probably reminded him he had skyrim for his switch lol. And yeah not super age appropriate but not super bad either and they've watched me play through skyrim several times since they were preschoolers lmao. Bought it for him after he went above and beyond being helpful when we were moving
Noice I haven't played Skyrim in a minute. I bought whatever anniversary came out cuz my ex done stolt it. I lost all my progress anyway, i had to buy a new hard drive then couldn't remember my psn name or password :doh: :crying:

I was thinking about giving away my 2x2 tent and then I thought you know what no, I might want to cross some plants, and I don't want to get pollen all over one of my main tents. So I think I'm gonna hold onto it for that.

My wife loves loves loves super duper fruity stuff like runtz and zkittelz. And my favorite is blue dream. I thought it would be fun if I crossed them, and made our own variety out of our favorites.
Been pondering it myself just dont have the room. Id be risking alot if I tried it now. So when the time is right I will be making some crosses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back