Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did some defoliation on the current grow yesterday. I saved all the trimmed fans that I removed. I seem to remember some posts about using the trimmed fans for making a tea/compost.

What is the skinny on this?
Ya wanna ferment them. EASY AF!
Just weigh the leaves. Mix in the same weight of Raw unprocessed sugar $3.99 for 2lbs
978b18bf6a13403fc5c7d7dacd31bcc5b69f8a8f0ca244b30cab5eff8fad4161

Mix it in a 5gal bucket until the leaves get fully wet, the sugar will melt and pull out some moisture. I cut up a bucket lid to fit inside the bucket.
Place the cover in the bucket and put a brick on it to hold it down. I cover the bucket with a towel. Place in a dark space. Comfortable human temps is fine. Cooler takes longer.
Stir it after a couple of days. It should be forming a liquid. About 2 to 3 weeks, temp dependent, it should be ready when the PH gets to around 3.5.
Start with a tea spoon/gal. Soil drench or foliar.

Just started watching The Mandalorian. Never seen it before. It's amaaaaaaaaaazing! Like holy shit! I went in with low expectations. My daughter loves baby Yoda and asked me if I'd watch the show with her. lol

Highly recommended.
Just wait till you watch Andor. Hands down my favorite.

Pretty sure that was Angelina Jolie that did it with only knowing she had the gene, Applegate was actually diagnosed with breast cancer, opted for a lumpectomy then learned she had the gene so went the rest of it.
I didn't know Jolie did it.......among her many times under the knife.

Ya wanna ferment them. EASY AF!
Just weigh the leaves. Mix in the same weight of Raw unprocessed sugar $3.99 for 2lbs
978b18bf6a13403fc5c7d7dacd31bcc5b69f8a8f0ca244b30cab5eff8fad4161

Mix it in a 5gal bucket until the leaves get fully wet, the sugar will melt and pull out some moisture. I cut up a bucket lid to fit inside the bucket.
Place the cover in the bucket and put a brick on it to hold it down. I cover the bucket with a towel. Place in a dark space. Comfortable human temps is fine. Cooler takes longer.
Stir it after a couple of days. It should be forming a liquid. About 2 to 3 weeks, temp dependent, it should be ready when the PH gets to around 3.5.
Start with a tea spoon/gal. Soil drench or foliar.
Can remember making that from cane cause it was cheaper that store bought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back