Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude...you got a fake owl?....and it's not a hood ornamrnt?

Its just one of these guys.

1678152341377.png

I move him around every day. Sometimes I'll put him in the maple tree. Sometimes he's on my porch roof.

I also have some holographic owl cutouts that I have on fishing swivels, so they can spin in the wind. The birds HATE those things.

We got a neighbor with one of those 6ft fake sasquatch lawn ornaments and I swear, if I had a pickup, that thing would be traveling bolted down in the bed and they'd be wondering where it went....till they saw me driving by at least. :rofl:

Its just one of these guys.

View attachment 1571295

I move him around every day. Sometimes I'll put him in the maple tree. Sometimes he's on my porch roof.

I also have some holographic owl cutouts that I have on fishing swivels, so they can spin in the wind. The birds HATE those things.
Yeah, but as a hood ornament........classic redneck.

Just started watching The Mandalorian. Never seen it before. It's amaaaaaaaaaazing! Like holy shit! I went in with low expectations. My daughter loves baby Yoda and asked me if I'd watch the show with her. lol

Highly recommended.

Just started watching The Mandalorian. Never seen it before. It's amaaaaaaaaaazing! Like holy shit! I went in with low expectations. My daughter loves baby Yoda and asked me if I'd watch the show with her. lol

Highly recommended.

Love that show have you seen the figurines in my truck a break time :crying::crying: the Book of Bobo fett is good too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back