Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
surprised mind reading GIF
Yup your thinking “I should do a dab”:crying: :vibe:

I planted ours two years ago bare root, they've spread a ton and stay fairly green over the winter here. We didn't get many the first summer but we got pounds every week last year lmao

I had a really nice 4x8 strawberry plot, and then we got a brutal cold winter and it killed everything.

I planted a dwarf mulberry last year and I was so worried it wouldn't make it, we had 3 days of -20* and high winds. But its already budding out.

I had a really nice 4x8 strawberry plot, and then we got a brutal cold winter and it killed everything.

I planted a dwarf mulberry last year and I was so worried it wouldn't make it, we had 3 days of -20* and high winds. But its already budding out.
Yeah my dwarf bush cherry is covered in bud tips already too! I plucked all the flowers last year, it was a bare root twig when I planted it two years ago. Debating if I should let it flower this year or pluck them again. It's still very very small.

I planted ours two years ago bare root, they've spread a ton and stay fairly green over the winter here. We didn't get many the first summer but we got pounds every week last year lmao
We put maybe 6 strawberry plants started from seed on 1 side of a 4x4 bed 3 years ago. They pretty much took up the whole bed last year. But they're basically bird food at this point since the birds will get them before they're ripe. Tried bird netting the 1st year and a bird got stick it in, so now we're pretty much just growing them for the birds :shrug:

I'm gonna steal your potatoes
They fire. Skins on , whole milk, dab o sour cream, cook the garlic in the butter pour in then mix in da bacon n da cheddar and a lil
giphy (12).gif
of parsley.

Hmm now whered I put that cannabutter:muahaha:
IMG_20230306_190444500~2.jpg

I was tryna clean the last of what's in the jar up but I think i may have eaten too much of it already :holymoly:

Yeah my dwarf bush cherry is covered in bud tips already too! I plucked all the flowers last year, it was a bare root twig when I planted it two years ago. Debating if I should let it flower this year or pluck them again. It's still very very small.

I would trim it way back, but let it flower. Let the roots get a year to really build up, and then it will explode the next year.

When I bought my royal empress tree, the directions actually said to cut it off at the ground after the first year. The next year it came back and with a vengence. Its 10 years old and about 40' tall now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back