Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to be that guy, but I wouldn't buy a damn thing from Dankstop if you paid me.

I don't even have any idea who they were. They just had free shipping, and that rig was pretty much the same size as my old one and I liked it.
And I found a 20% coupon.

Any reason why you wouldn't use them?

I don't even have any idea who they were. They just had free shipping, and that rig was pretty much the same size as my old one and I liked it.
And I found a 20% coupon.

Any reason why you wouldn't use them?
Ordered from them once. 8 days and no tracking. Contacted customer service to find out why, and their demeanor was unacceptable. Canceled the order and never received a refund. So I had to go through the whole bit to get my $250 back.

joaquin-phoenix-commodus.gif

Ordered from them once. 8 days and no tracking. Contacted customer service to find out why, and their demeanor was unacceptable. Canceled the order and never received a refund. So I had to go through the whole bit to get my $250 back.

View attachment 1571304

Yeah, I'm seeing a lot of unhappy people online.

We'll see what happens. I wish Amazon just sold shit like this, they sell dildos, but not a lot of glass.

We'll see what happens. I wish Amazon just sold shit like this, they sell dildos, but not a lot of glass.
1678154695864.gif

Jesus christ they even advertise the sex toys with the bongs! :crying:
51E72D70-5E0A-4A07-95F4-76646C32CE50.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back