Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics of tent since I took out 8 plants last night.....
20230306_164008.jpg
20230306_164012.jpg
20230306_164000.jpg
20230306_164004.jpg
20230306_164016.jpg
20230306_163953.jpg

Oh, the bigfoot thing has been going on for at least 20 years, if not more.

And, in fact, I kind of believe. I had an experience one time that I'm not certain how to explain. I was walking up a steep hill to my tree stand, and spooked something huge that took off running through the bush. It definitely sounded like it was on two feet, because it didn't sound like a horse running, it sounded like a man running. And when I got to near my stand, the stench was just horrible. It smelled like a trucker ate some bad curry in NYC, and held it until the west coast. You tasted it more than smelled it.

And the whole time I was there, I just felt like I was being watched. I got up in my stand and tried to deal with it, and only stayed about half an hour. I felt like a hole was being drilled into my head by someone staring at me. It finally freaked me out enough I left.

Black bear are extremely rare around here. It didn't smell like a skunk. And...whatever it was, it sounded like it was on 2 legs.

It freaked me out enough that I haven't gone back out there alone, since then.
With less that 10% of the US being populated… I believe that it’s real possible. We are finding at least 30 new species in the ocean every year and finding living species of supposed extinct life forms. The majority of sightings are wilderness in Oregon, Washington and northern Cali. Stretches up thru Vancouver towards the Yukon. On east coast. Maine to lower Kentucky and tenn. northern Midwest. The dakotas mich, yes they are out there.

:crying:
We have these boomsticks locally! :crying:
C1B42D79-9EF3-467B-BF0E-F1D520FC7E9D.jpeg
53CF8D4C-26E4-4DFE-B746-46EBF606A3C7.jpeg

With less that 10% of the US being populated… I believe that it’s real possible. We are finding at least 30 new species in the ocean every year and finding living species of supposed extinct life forms. The majority of sightings are wilderness in Oregon, Washington and northern Cali. Stretches up thru Vancouver towards the Yukon. On east coast. Maine to lower Kentucky and tenn. northern Midwest. The dakotas mich, yes they are out there.

Where I was hunting at was a friends property which is right next to both a State Forest and a massive amount of land owned by a paper company that gets harvested like every 10 years.

Where I was hunting at was a friends property which is right next to both a State Forest and a massive amount of land owned by a paper company that gets harvested like every 10 years.
It would reside in state forest. And prob pretty deep too. Like 5 miles farther in than any human has ever travelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back