Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
50w cob
biotabs full line
started cca 15-25 dec...how much longer?
left: seedstockers GSC auto
right: seedstockers Sherbert auto

Attachments

• picpic.png
    picpic.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 16
He asked if I thought this was the new meds but it hasn't been a week even yet and that seems way too soon for black box warning to be in play. I am hormonal but he said he's never seen that cause me to be this bad off.

He's stopping at the store for brownies, milk, and stuff to make tacos. Had me ask the kids what they wanted for dinner since he was gonna be home early enough to cook, and of course they picked tacos lol. #3 was like oh I was about to make food this is good timing.

With less that 10% of the US being populated… I believe that it’s real possible. We are finding at least 30 new species in the ocean every year and finding living species of supposed extinct life forms. The majority of sightings are wilderness in Oregon, Washington and northern Cali. Stretches up thru Vancouver towards the Yukon. On east coast. Maine to lower Kentucky and tenn. northern Midwest. The dakotas mich, yes they are out there.

they've been seen in amish country too :eek1: ppp

unnamed (2).jpg

50w cob
biotabs full line
started cca 15-25 dec...how much longer?
left: seedstockers GSC auto
right: seedstockers Sherbert auto
If you want an answer, you’ll have to get pics closer to plant. Right near buds. Take a good pic, expand it and look at trichomes. Some like a racy high… 5-10%clear, mostly cloudy. All cloudy, peak of ripeness. 5-10%amber heavier feel. More amber than that and CBN starts to take affect. More narcotic/sleepy weed. Hope this helps. But she is looking very good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back