Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are off....
16781291794384213300215375331050.jpg

Take them and shred the leaves by hand! Then add equal weight in light brown sugar and mix it all up real good! Then stick em in a mason jar and use a piece of old tshirt to cover it and the ring to hold it on so no bugs can get in and it can breathe! Unless u have a fermentation valve already otherwise piece of an old shirt will work! Give it a couple weeks and u will see the juice collecting in bottom of jar as it ferments!
Works great... used it in my last compost feed....

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Monday live stoners.

The Marmalade is delicious but needs more fruit. I used the little bit that was left over and not canned on my toast this morning but Ms. MOG got to it before me, so there was not much left :rofl:. I am going to make a batch with the blood oranges from our tree and will double the fruit.

IMG_20230306_110245715.jpg

Taco meat scramble.

Thanks for all the rep everyone :bighug:.

@Need4Weed The AFN family is here for you. :toke:

"Anybody who would go to sea for pleasure, would go to hell for a pastime." [adage quoted by Capt. Joshua Slocum]
I don't just want to go to sea I want to be under it!
_dsc0564_#1.jpg

I’ll take “What makes Suki choke like an amateur” for $500 Alex! :haha::rofl::bighug:

View attachment 1571002
Nah I was fine when *I* packed it like a normal human stoner person. When hubby packs it "loose so it tastes better" and I don't realize and burn the whole bowl that's when it's a problem. Also I'm not in a fun mood today.

When you actually wake up with the motivation to get shit done for the first time in a while but then get yelled at for "never doing anything" so now you don't have the motivation to do anything at all and even if you did you wouldn't on principle. Hmph.

Yall are literally the only people who care about me, or notice if/when I go missing. If anyone needs me I'm in my corner crying some more.

hugs.jpg
:love: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back