Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, so much for a quick in and out at Ace to see if they had some Double Knock Outs....a 5 min. buy turned into over an hour and 2 other roses which I consider myself lucky to talk her into only getting one of each in stead of two ( for symmetry as she says )...so got a Lavender ( Blue Boy ) and a Duet Dble grafted ( red and white ) which I actually don't like buying until there's blooms from both grafts to make sure they both set well.
IMG20230306144756.jpg
IMG20230306144806.jpg
IMG20230306144812.jpg

Thnks for the reps @Mossy .....just a start on the back area. Gonna put em alongside the ramp from the back porch. Should give me a nice cuttings selection in the future if I last that long.

Thnks for the reps @Mossy .....just a start on the back area. Gonna put em alongside the ramp from the back porch. Should give me a nice cuttings selection in the future if I last that long.

Carer getting worn out.......?....:bighug: ..Big Hug for you.......

My last batch separated. I'll eat them but there is a big hunk of coconut oil right on top. I'll have to check these out.

Heat. Just a little more heat. I have a batch occasionally separate and I've only been able to narrow it down to heat. I keep mine just on that edge of a boil but not a roiling froth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back