Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point I have pretty much one of everything I wanted. Which is fine for tomatoes and stuff, because I'm only wanting one of each variety. I'm putting 2 or 3 in each net cup and when they get bigger I'll make some decisions.

But I want at least 8 bell peppers, and only one of my King of the North Peppers have popped up.
None of my California Wonder, and none of my birdseye.

I'm not really wanting the genetics from anything that hasn't popped up yet. So I'm going to dump out what hasn't came up yet, and restart them with fresh seeds.

Still haven't gotten my diva cucumbers or french melon seeds in the mail yet, starting to get a little peeved.

I did pot 2 of the SuperSweet 100s, my kids absolutely love those things, so I'll do two of them just to be safe.

I'm not sure why the pic is tinted yellow like that, but I did just spray everything with some fish shit foliar spray, so its fitting, LOL.

I believe you. But I just had 3 plants in a 2x2 and the were growing into each other and squashed up against the sides. I'm sure you can plant that many, but it seems like a waste of seeds.
Plants growing into each other is an invitation for mold too! Can’t get airflow thru plants that are smashed into 1 another!

What stoner remembers that far back?? I don’t even remember seeing anything about the pics/gifs etc! :shrug::rofl:

she had said no large updates in the back and out here BUT she never said anything about it being a multi step process over the coarse of days :nono:

I'm really worried I lost the Critical+ 2.0 I planted 2 weeks ago. It was looking so damn healthy, too! I was adjusting a fan and the ziptie on it broke, and it landed on top of it and bent it over. It didn't stand back up on its own. I made a brace for it, and I just soaked it down with alaskan fish fertilizer and Cal Mag as a foliar spray to hopefully give it enough juice to help it repair itself.

Lmfao @420Forever called it, he called me while I was driving home and told me he had gone up on the bench to pet the cat up on the tent and she had his keys :rofl:
Or he found them somewhere dumb and doesn’t wanna admit it so he is just blaming the cat! :shrug::kitty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back