Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My cab is about the same size as your grow space.
Even when growing in solo cups I reckon 8 plants would be max and that would be crowded.
They were 12 across each and yielded 1.5Oz each
It is better to have fewer plants and get better flowers from them than crowd your space.
A crowded grow space causes all sort of problems, with air movement, moisture control when the plant transpire (sweat) and bud set.
I would choose the best 6 and find somewhere to grow the other plants or bin the runts.
It seems a shame but sometimes you need to be cruel to be kind.
More seeds will come and other grow will be grown.
Better to have a fine looking buds than a bag of spindly larf.
Transplanting at sex, will reduce stretch as it will produce transplant shock just at the right time.
The plants then put their power in to restoring the root zone, rather than stretching into the flower phase.
This will produce stocky plants the should be all bud and no bones.
I grow my young plants in 1 liter pots until sex and then transplant at sex in to 8.5 liter pots, I grow in coco.

These girls above in the solo pots were grown in coco and seramis at 25% and spent their entire life in solo cups.

These girls in the picture below, I used my dwarfing technique.
1 Liter pots until sex and then into 8.5 autopot pots in coco with perlite at 25%

The shortest girl was 12" tall and the taller Nothern Lights autos at the back got to 18" tall

You said it much better than I can. Thank you.

More plants, more chances of problems. I would rather have fewer but bigger plants.

Bought this water distiller....for carnivorous plants and my reptile foggers.....
20230304_144355.jpg

You said it much better than I can. Thank you.

More plants, more chances of problems. I would rather have fewer but bigger plants.
Thanks for the kind words , much appreciated!
The pictures I posted really demonstrated the fact but the system deleted them!
I can't wait for the picture hiatus to end! It is really cramping the style of LS!

Oi you!!!
What the flipping flip, your as bad as the rest of us!!
420 forever will have your guts for garters if he sees you posting vids!!!
He'll be mumbling a bout molasses again, you know how it goes, he'll be referencing things like treacle next and woe be tide you if he starts talking a bout treacle!
I shudder to think what comes next in his viscous vocabulary but you can be sure it will be very very slow flowing!!:crying::rofl::crying::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back