Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Blue_dreamer 37 plants in this tent....I'm going for something I've never done b4...ill lst them and not top so they don't get real bushy......just keep tying down and using trillis net.
IMG_20221213_193751_01.jpg

Did you check the drain line itself?

yup this time and the last time did seem little plugged this time but not bad... that was the only place clogged :shrug:

Sounds like it could be the pump. I had issues with my dishwasher. Just wouldn't drain all the way. I think you can do a voltage test on it to check. Not sure what the resistance should be though

Yeah but for 50$ i just gonna replace tried of pulling the thing out and taring apart the biggest process is just getting it out to work on it :wall::joy:

67 today, think I'll use my plant ID app when I get home to check on the stuff coming up in the front bed and make sure it's stuff that's supposed to be there lol. Some sunshine will do me good as well I think. We still need to finish the backyard but I'm dreading it at the moment. Front is a baby step. Fingers crossed there won't be much I need to pull.

Maybe he was just loud cause he was stressed. make the text, let him know u care.
Nah, he knows I care, and he knows he was being an ass... he even said so himself. #3 will be done in 12 minutes and I'll be home in 30ish. I have his spare in my purse because that way I know where it is and every time I've needed it that was the best place it could have been.

Maybe he was just loud cause he was stressed. make the text, let him know u care.
Plus being stressed isn't an excuse to berate someone and blame them for something they've got nothing to do with. I've offered solutions to the problem, he's made his choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back