Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I hear different things on soaking seeds....I've heard sink them...don't sink them...go 72 hours...don't soak more then 18 and only float... what is it?..I usually float and sink 12/12...but I can't get them to sink....only a couple did...and anyone notice...the tigers strips are actually a skin layer....and come off...I got a seed cracker I won...just looking for ideas...thanks

Anyone up for some purps?(not my fingerprints, someone I know that's legal and doesn't care)

View attachment 1568668

Too late. I already ran them through the NCIS database.

Whats up, Steve?

Edit - It would be hilarious if your name really was Steve, but I just took a shot in the dark.

I'm out of weed with nothing to harvest for about a week. So I did a couple of partial harvests. A branch from a CDLC x Skywalker and a branch from a Strawnana clone that looks almost done. Hopefully it'll get me to next week.

I just don't want to do the dispensary thing because I always get disappointed with the stuff they have there and my early stuff is probably better anyway.
Thanks @Mossy!

Ok so I hear different things on soaking seeds....I've heard sink them...don't sink them...go 72 hours...don't soak more then 18 and only float... what is it?..I usually float and sink 12/12...but I can't get them to sink....only a couple did...and anyone notice...the tigers strips are actually a skin layer....and come off...I got a seed cracker I won...just looking for ideas...thanks
If they get moisture and heat, they're going to sprout. I think there are so many methods because it doesn't really matter.

Fuck it, just pulled the trigger on a Vivosun 4x4 tent, to replace my 2x2. FOUR TIMES AS MUCH SPACE!!!

I'll upgrade the lights later, but for now I'm out of space for starting all my garden stuff.
I did exactly that a few months ago, but thought I'd get twice the space until I started sticking pots in there. Then I was like, "Ohh yeah!" :baked: :baked: :baked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back