Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha I NEED one of these!
Screenshot_20230225_075130_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Happy whatever everyone, all I know is it's the weekend! :woohoo: Of course, everyday feels like a weekend @ my age! :crying:

Yesterday was such a great day, for getting stuff down, until last night when I fell on my side and could barely get up for 20 minutes. I had been warned not to bend over or get up in a rush with my heart failure, but it's so hard to stay in that mindset. Especially, after losing 22lbs since Jan 1 after my bad health scare. It's the longest I've stuck to a diet in 30 years, but I couldn't walk to the bathroom without feeling weary as if I worked a double shift in my younger days. So now that I'm a little lighter, it makes me want to do more and that's also got an old ankle injury flaring up. I haven't needed an ankle brace in nearly 10 yrs, but that's because of my arthritis flare ups discouraged me doing any type of exercising, except a little water walking, (but mainly soaking in the hot tub). Anyway, the VA is supposed to send me a new brace in the mail and with the diazepam they have been sending me since my health scare and ptsd. I believe I can get over the soreness I'm feeling this morning. Luckily, my hip and side took most of the blow, along with a slight scrape on my knee. Anyways, I got my legal notices drafted and sent registered mail (he should be getting it this morning :finger: ). Plus, my bff and I emptied at least 20 pots of used coco/perlite and old soil from past grows that I'd been storing in an out building, (he did the hard stuff banging root balls and I later burned a bunch of old root balls and stalks).. I put it all the old grow medium in my 1/2 black painted 55 gallon barrel, (later to be mixed with compost), to use in my garden planters this spring. Added lots of rain water and put a lid on top to kill any lurking nastiest. I figure about 6 weeks ought to do the job with some sunny and warm weather. Also, my new environmental control blend door replacement is suppose to arrive today and I may finally be able to use the heater in my big truck, (it's been stuck on the ac side, so I've only been driving it this past summer :rofl:) :peace::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back