Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning @Talonxracer ! We're meeting some friends and headed out to North Hampton Ma they got a great German pub out there. My buddy was stationed in Germany and loves the place.
Screenshot_20230225_090113_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230225_090100_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230225_085743_Chrome.jpg

How you guys doing this morning?

I hadn't had any liquor in 6 months, and last night I had a couple bourbons. Man that was good. Slept like a log.

Woke up this morning and had to go get a Monster to get myself going this morning, and on the way to the gas station I found out my new car, if you open the door, automatically puts itself in park. So that was...annoying.

You can see the whole fam in the big tent
1677338185112.png

Romaine Lettuce in the very back. Mango Smiles and Grapefruit in the back row. Critical+ and Runtz in the front. The little dude in the cup is a blackstrap that I need to get a bigger pot for. And the guys in the 2 liter bottle are photoperiods that I grew from some seeds I found in dispensary weed. "Animal Face", which I believe is a cross of Animal Cookies and Face Off. And when they name a strain after a shitty action flick from the late 90s you just have no idea what its gonna taste like. I sprouted them in rockwool and then just buried the rockwool in some old potting soil I had. If they live, they live. I'm going on vacay for 2 weeks in June, so I'll just have to cross that bridge when I come to it.

I need to clean the floor in there, I've been just letting the runoff dry on the ground in order to bring the humidity levels up since its been dry.

I'm starting to look at bigger tents. I can fit a 4x5 in where my 2x2 is now. And this is just getting out of hand.
1677338410741.png

And I have too much stuff in the big tent to fit in the small tent that needs the lights down low. So I've just trimmed the tits off of it every week, and I removed any buds that were down low, I want these things to produce some big mofo'n colas on top. Tired of spending hours trimming popcorn buds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back