Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carl? is that you?

inside joke before your time here

1677340627416.png

I have had a few dud seeds, so I'll soak in water until I see a little white tail popping out, then they go in the growing medium.
When I get duds I soak overnight in coconut milk and the next try usually works out if there's anything left in the seed.

Thanks @Mossy!

How's you neck of the woods today? Icky here, but good day to finalize all our travel plans. Will be next door this week in Portugal. Can't wait! Been since before covid since we've been in Europe. Maybe this fall/winter will do southern Portugal (Algarves) across southern Spain. Been through there before and love it!

Ok so I hear different things on soaking seeds....I've heard sink them...don't sink them...go 72 hours...don't soak more then 18 and only float... what is it?..I usually float and sink 12/12...but I can't get them to sink....only a couple did...and anyone notice...the tigers strips are actually a skin layer....and come off...I got a seed cracker I won...just looking for ideas...thanks
I still use a sandpaper tube and scuff mine then soak 12 to 36 hours till they sink and tail.

Buster just noticed the Bonsai was chopped down, he got all wiggy-diggy over that! :rofl:
After blowing the snow the other day, my shell jacket was pretty wet, so I hung it on the main entrance door knob when I came into the house. That way, it could drip and dry off without soaking the rest of the coat rack. The first time our mutt came around the corner and saw it she barked at it. She is remarkable at noticing change in her environment, and almost any change is announced with a woof or two. :biggrin: Dogs eh?:pighug:

Break from yard work...walking around with my cart and snips getting thecrap trimmed back from the fence line, more weeding in the rose bed so I can get that last single pink moved in and place more pavers. Think this afternoon I'm gonna pull out the seeders and pluck some flowers and rub the BM to make sure I get a good coverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back