Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@wwwillie thats me soon....lol have my 4 tents up and any open space in the basement...I have plenty of shiny mylar for the walls..I'm going to fill the basement with photos and autos....tent autos...open space photos.....
U need to swap those locations! Photos need pitch black during lights out so u will need them in the tent! :d5:

Thanks @Badfinger :d5: Just careful with the bags since they seem to go from 70% to 50% quickly. I'll jar everything at 70% and put it back in the bags for just a couple hours a day at that point to get it to 65 then into grove bags

I guess this is another 'the best place to ask.'

What the f*ck happens to the hash inside the damn temple ball that makes it so damn fuggin POTENT???:baked::baked::baked::baked::baked:
This 8 month old ball is kicking my ass with only a few small easy hits on my Yocan Evolve Plus.
It's plain hardcore! A small 'map pin head' pinch will light me up for a large part of the day. A little activity is required. It's heavy AF on both body and head. But get idle.......Zzzzzzzzz! It will give you a warning..............ONE! If you're reading or watching vids and you catch yourself drowsing off or zoning out, you'd better git up then.
It kicks my ass better than rosin and this last ball is insanely flavorful. Is it from letting it seal up an slowly oxidize inside, and the terps most all stay and age with the cannabinoids?
I don't remember the strains. It was a mix.I do think there was a good amount of Double Grape.
I think the strains are not as key as is the entire process that goes into a quality Templeball.
I don't know how I could make it any better. I do think I can make it different. I can go to the far ends of sativa and indicas.
At the end of my next run will be interesting. In this next run, I'm exploring CBD combos and a CBG girls. I'm going to have some interesting ingredients to work with! Surely someone here has already gone down this foxhole before me.

Side note before I post this:
This damn hash has got me smelling bacon.......because I'm craving some.:eyebrows::eyebrows::rofl::rofl::rofl::haha::haha::haha:

@Jean-O My Rootbeer Float results.
Very dense buds. Only down side, the stuff was so dam sticky and frosty, cleanup after trimming sucked, but it was a good suck.
Well I been bad at updating this grow's 2nd half. But I got 98grams out of one plant (3 1/2oz). Preliminary smoke test after drying was great. can't wait for the cure to be over to get the full flavor.

20230218_113036 - Copy.jpg

20230218_120032 - Copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back