Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks @Badfinger :d5: Just careful with the bags since they seem to go from 70% to 50% quickly. I'll jar everything at 70% and put it back in the bags for just a couple hours a day at that point to get it to 65 then into grove bags
I find this method much easier to control. I tend to over dry with other methods.

Hahaha I can't remember where I got this (here or Facebook) or if I even posted it here but it is funny!
So if I or someone else already posted it sorry.

FB_IMG_1675020686809.jpg

My buddy managed to do this it was an old super glide with an S&S stroker kit in it. He said it was seriously fast. So they were just leaving a bar. It was cold out so once it was warmed up they jump on and his wife pops up with "let's make this thing sound like a real bike".
He opens it up and as he's punching thru the gears he says he looks down and all he can see is her mittens slipping backwards as she falls off the back. She lands hard in the middle of the street on her ass. No real harm (bruises and stuff) done but she says it hurt like hell for a few weeks trying to walk.
I'd be willing to bet she never said that again lol.

:rofl:

Screenshot_20230218_120931_Chrome.jpg

@CannabisMingus those are the best fans...I got 4....ac infinity is the way to go for sure....everything they make is well made...I got their whole setup besides lights...
Yeah man! I run their 4 and 6" inline systems and used to run one of their tents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back