Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mines like that loves to chase it then it's either catch me if you can or she wants to play tug of war. If you ignore her she keeps taking the ball or what ever and banging it against me like "go ahead try and grab it "
:rofl:
I had a cream lab years ago who would search for the largest "stick" to throw out into the lake, she would run, jump and swim as hard as she could to get the monster of a stick back to me to throw again, hours on end with a few breaks(for me).... She would troll the shores looking for fish when she wasn't playing fetch, you couldn't keep her out of the water, she would be one wore out dog by dinner time!!!!

I had a cream lab years ago who would search for the largest "stick" to throw out into the lake, she would run, jump and swim as hard as she could to get the monster of a stick back to me to throw again, hours on end with a few breaks(for me).... She would troll the shores looking for fish when she wasn't playing fetch, you couldn't keep her out of the water, she would be one wore out dog by dinner time!!!!

oh gawd, Gracie LUVZ her stickz, lol :face: and of course, being a lab, also luvz the water....here she is with her ball out at the lake on my birthday las year :joy: ppp

20220710_114457.jpg
20220710_114525.jpg

Mines torn her ACL which wasn't fun getting fixed and I'm concerned about her damaging the other, since my sister's pitties both ended up getting both done. So no more crazy running around like she used to (vets orders). But when she could she used to go completely bonkers over this flying squirrel Frisbee thing. And it was pretty rugged cause she'd beat the shit outta it once she caught it.
Screenshot_20230218_112359_DuckDuckGo.jpg

@Blue_dreamer my daughter used to call it dad's cologne, lol. She still doesn't know that i smoke but like you said, some day it's going to click.
LOL, when each of my kids came home from college for x-mas break freshman year, the wife and I would take them out into the garage, tell them this is who we really are, and whip out a joint and smoke it with them. The two oldest thought it was the coolest thing in the world. Our youngest, who was the dam hippy of the bunch, was literally traumatized. She smoked it with us, just constantly mumbling this is so wrong, this is so wrong. While her siblings laughed at her, saying relax.

This is Lolas only trick! :rofl:

Dexter likes to attempt to play fetch! He will chase the ball when u throw it but for whatever reason he drops it before he comes back for u to throw it again! :shrug::haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back